- Axles are sold individually.
- Rear axles do NOT fit models with a rear locking differential.
- Axles may vary on model and location
Applicability: 2011-16 Cam Am Commander and Commander Max
Do you take ownership of your favorite trails, or are you more of a casual cruiser? These questions are important when replacing your OEM axle because not all parts are up for the challenge. If you're a rough rider, you may consider a stock alternative. Side By Side Stuff offers the Commander HD Max Stock Length Axle.
This aftermarket hard part is made to withstand the harsh featuring a Chromoly steel shaft and precision machined internal components. The CV boot is packed with molybdenum grease to provide corrosion and wear prevention along with easy servicing. It's more durable, more reliable and will last longer than your factory part. Increase your driveline performance by upgrading with a quality heavy-duty axle for your Commander.Features:
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used