- Axles may vary on model and location
- Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-17 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
It isn't a question of whether, it's a question of when. When are you going to need to replace your OEM axle? The answer lies in how you use your rig. For "normal" use, it'll last you a good while, but if you're working as hard as we think you are, it's only a matter of time. For heavy lifters and hard-working machines, Side By Side Stuff offers the Defender HD Max Stock Length Axle by Slasher.
Slasher crafted the aftermarket hard part from a Chromoly steel shaft, which adds more rigidity to the axle. Precision machined and induction heat-treated internal components increase the strength too. Along with the grit, Slasher packed the CV boot with molybdenum grease that provides corrosion and wear-prevention, as well as easier maintenance. You can grab your UTV heavy-duty axle by adding to your cart or giving us a call!Features:
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used