- Axles may vary on model and location
- Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-17 Honda Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700 4
Your days are full of heavy-lifting, hauling, towing, and building. That means you have high demands for your rig. For your buggy to keep up, it may be time to replace OEM components that can't keep up with the rigidity of the job. Like your stock axles, for one. They were built to provide excellent performance during "average" usage. We all know that your workload is well above average, so check out the Pioneer 700 HD Max Stock Length Axle by Slasher.
This bad boy can meet your needs with quality construction from the Chromoly steel shaft to the built for battle CV joints. Packed with molybdenum grease, the CV joints are corrosion-resistant, have reduced metal-to-metal friction wear and are more accessible to service. Between the durability and the longer lifespan, what's not to want? You can grab your quality UTV parts and accessories by shopping at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used