- Axles may vary on model and location.
- Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: John Deere Gator XUV 550 and Gator XUV 550 S4
Do you depend on your Gator to go above and beyond what manufacturers deem as "normal" use? This really applies to farmers and ranchers who demand impeccable work ethic in their SxS. If this is you, you may consider upgrading your OEM axles with an aftermarket driveline part. The Slasher Gator XUV 550 Rear HD Max Stock Length Axle is built for the hard work ahead.
Slasher uses Chromoly steel to construct the shaft, which offers more durability and strength to the structure. The internal components in the boots have been precision machined. They have induction heat-treated bearings, CV cage, and Races too. This also adds rigidity while the molybdenum grease packed CV boots provides easy servicing, reduces damages caused by metal-on-metal friction and is corrosion-resistant. Outfit your buggy to work for you by gearing up with quality aftermarket hard parts at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used