- Axles may vary on model and location
- Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2008-11 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
Well, it's happened again, your last load was a little much, and you hit that rock just right. Now you're staring at another broken axle, saying choice words in your mind. With the high demands you put on your buggy, you may consider upgrading with an aftermarket part that is built for abuse. Let's check out the details of the Teryx 750 HD Max Stock Length Axle by Slasher.
This UTV driveline part consists of a Chromoly steel shaft along with precision machined internal components. The CV joints are packed with Molybdenum grease, while the bearing is induction heat-treated. In other words, the heavy-duty axles are stronger, last longer, easier to maintain and are corrosion-resistant. Don't waste time and money replacing parts that aren't up for the challenge, upgrade with long term quality performance from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used