- Axles may vary on model and location
- Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2012-16 Kawasaki Teryx4 and 2014-16 Kawasaki Teryx 800
There will be many times in your UTV experience where you'll come to realize, some OEM parts just can't handle your pressure. Stock components are made for a broad performance rate for "normal" usage. Your SxS axle is one of those parts. If you are a heavy-lifter or rough rider, you may consider upgrading with the Teryx4 HD Max Stock Length Axle.
The aftermarket heavy-duty axle meets the standards of factory measurements; however, the level of construction and durability is much higher. Slasher manufactures the Teryx 800 drive train piece with a Chromoly steel shaft, and precision machined internal components. Adding Molybdenum grease to the CV joints prevents damage caused by metal-on-metal contact, slows down corrosion, and makes servicing much more manageable. To provide your driveline with upgraded strength, purchase your Teryx 4 axle by shopping at SideBySideStuff.com. Features:
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used