- Axles may vary on model and location.
- Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2011-14 Polaris RZR XP 900 and RZR XP 4 900
There you are watching our roady crew tackle trail while you sit in the passenger seat. You thought for sure your OEM axle would be able to rip through the terrain, but it just couldn't handle the harsh. Next time, be prepared by integrating quality aftermarket hard parts to your driveline. One choice is the RZR XP 900 HD Max Stock Length Axle by Slasher.
When it comes to quality and design, the SxS axle well-exceeds that of stock. Though the length specs are the same, Slasher stepped it up-a-notch with a larger axle diameter and CV joints. They formed the durable component from chromoly steel and precision machined internal components. Then, Slasher pre-assembled it and packed the boot full of molybdenum grease. So now you've got an increase in performance life, more strength, easy installation and servicing is headache-free. Don't settle for a passenger seat when you were born to rip, upgrade today and pound-ground tomorrow.Features:
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used