- Axles may vary on model and location
- Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
Are you farming with Rhino 700 grit? For the expectations you have for your rig, you need to outfit it with the right aftermarket hard parts that can meet your demands. For instance, you have probably had to replace your UTV's axles more times than you'd like to admit. Why; because OEM components are meant for "average" usage, not country living, which is anything but "average." You need the Rhino 450 HD Max Stock Length Axle by Slasher.
This aftermarket axle is bigger in diameter and CV size; however, it meets stock specifications in length. So, your fitment is spot on, but performance life and durability well exceed that of factory. Slasher forms the SxS shaft from chromoly steel, while the internal components have been precision machined. The CV boots are packed with molybdenum grease, which prevents wear and makes for more convenient servicing. You don't even have to mess with assembling the Rhino 660 axle as it's ready to go as you pull it out of the box!Features:
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used