NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2007 Kawasaki Mule 2510 and Mule 2510 Diesel
Your Kawasaki Mule 2510 has been a reliable source of transportation for many past expeditions. Years of riding through uneven terrain can wear down those critical suspension parts, including your axles. Keep your UTV running like new when you replace those old busted parts with the Slasher Front LX OEM Replacement Axle. With its better than stock structure, this aftermarket axle bounces your machine back to its original riding quality.
The Mule 2510 Diesel axle contains high-tempered steel construction that exceeds OEM quality immensely. The internal segments are precision assembled, matched with enduring neoprene CV boots that provide a tight seal from the elements. Each axle incorporates superior molybdenum grease for the utmost flexibility and strength against any bumpy trail. These features, in conjunction with its one-year manufacturer's warranty, are many factors to consider with this SxS replacement axle. Features:
- Designed to meet and exceed OEM axle quality
- All internal components are precision machined
- Made with tempered steel for a longer life span
- Packed with high load molybdenum grease
- Neoprene CV boots and stainless steel clamps to provide tight seal
- Direct replacement for OEM axles
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty