NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2006-19 Polaris Ranger (See options above)
Broken axles are inevitable whether you're using your rig for work or play. The trick is finding an aftermarket axle that has OEM fitment but better than stock standards. This avoids the constant need to replace them and the cost in which to do so. Side By Side Stuff has an outstanding option that remains affordable. It's the Ranger LX OEM Replacement Axle by Slasher.
Though the UTV axle meets the factory specifications, the upgrade lies in the construction. Slasher manufactures the aftermarket hard part with a tempered steel shaft and precision machined internal components. The Ranger axle CV boots are packed with molybdenum grease that provides corrosion prevention, longer life and easier servicing. Slasher backs their goods with a one-year manufacturer's warranty for peace-of-mind that you're getting a sturdy part, fit for the nature of your ride.Features:
- Designed to meet and exceed OEM axle quality
- All internal components are precision machined
- Made with tempered steel for a longer life span
- Packed with high load molybdenum grease
- Neoprene CV boots and stainless steel clamps to provide tight seal
- Direct replacement for OEM axles
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty