NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2012-16 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 / Wildcat X and 2013-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 / Wildcat 4X
The Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 is a machine that was designed for the those who crave high octane and adrenaline pumping adventures. Whether you're blasting through your local trail system or crawling through a local terrain park, you're surely having a good time. That is until your machine becomes broken or damaged. Fortunately, we can have you fixed up in no time at all. When you're axle fails, we have the solution with the STI Slasher OEM Replacement Axle.
Designed and manufactured by the team at Slasher Performance, these axles are engineered to meet the original equipment standards set forth by Arctic Cat. So for those who were well suited with the original equipment axles and aren't looking to upgrade but instead just replace what they already have, these axles are a great option. The team at Slasher wanted to create an axle that would offer OE performance without the OE price tag and that's exactly what they did. Coming completely assembled and ready for work, these axles are ready and waiting for you and your machine so grab one today and get back out wheeling.Features:
- Complete axles are fully assembled outboard and inboard joints installed on 4340 chrome-moly steel axle bar.
- All internal precision ground components are assembled using high temperature, high load bearing moly grease to ensure maximum internal lubrication. Engineered to provide superior performance.
- Neoprene boots are manufactured to provide superior protection against ozone, which is the leading cause of boot failure.
- Engineered to provide superior performance
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards