NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail and 2015-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport
When the miles start stacking up and the beatings keep on coming, your Wildcat Trail Sport is sure to have some unplanned and unwelcome breakages and failures. Fortunately, we can help lessen the blow of a broken or damaged part. We work with countless manufacturers and distributors to ensure we have the parts you will need! Take for instance the STI Slasher OEM Replacement Axle.
Designed and manufactured by the team at Slasher Performance, these OEM axles are great for anyone who needs a replacement that was designed to meet the original equipment specifications. From the sealed neoprene boots to the precision engineered CV joints, not one component comes needing assembly or greasing. All you will need to do upon arrival is unbox and install your new Slasher Performance axle in your Wildcat Trail or Sport. Proudly offered and available here at Side By Side Stuff, grab yours today and get your Wildcat back up and out on the trails.Features:
- Complete axles are fully assembled outboard and inboard joints installed on 4340 chrome-moly steel axle bar.
- All internal precision ground components are assembled using high temperature, high load bearing moly grease to ensure maximum internal lubrication. Engineered to provide superior performance.
- Neoprene boots are manufactured to provide superior protection against ozone, which is the leading cause of boot failure.
- Engineered to provide superior performance
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards