NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2013-15 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
Alright, alright we could probably preach to you about how blasting down through trails, over rocks or logs and even rutted up mud pits can cause unwanted damage to your Can Am Maverick. Seeing as you landed on this product page you already knew that we would wager. Instead, we will take the time you spend on this page to tell you how this STI Slasher OEM Replacement Axle will benefit you and your Can Am Maverick. Sound like a good idea to you? Yeah we figured it might be, lets get to it then!
Proudly manufactured by the team at Slasher Performance, this OEM axle is a direct fit on the 2013-2015 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max side by sides. If that is you, then you just might be in luck! Each axle was engineered and manufactured to meet or exceed the standard original equipment axles. For those of you who just need to get back out and on the trails without needing to upgrade these axles are a great option. If you need an OE quality axle without OE level price tag, these Slasher Performance OEM axles may be the route for you. Grab one today and get back out on the trails with the help of Side By Side Stuff. Features:
- Complete axles are fully assembled outboard and inboard joints installed on 4340 chrome-moly steel axle bar.
- All internal precision ground components are assembled using high temperature, high load bearing moly grease to ensure maximum internal lubrication. Engineered to provide superior performance.
- Neoprene boots are manufactured to provide superior protection against ozone, which is the leading cause of boot failure.
- Engineered to provide superior performance
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards