NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule (See options above)
Working on the farm with your Kawasaki Mule, running into bumpy and branch filled areas is a daily routine. Over time, this can cause severe damage to your machine, including your axles. This can be frustrating since you use your machine daily and not having it ready to run can slow down many projects throughout the day. What you need is a sturdy STI Slasher Front OEM Replacement Axle to get you going and continue those chores!
These axles are made to provide the same or exceed the expectations of your OEM ones and are manufactured to contribute superior performance. Included on these are boots constructed to give out excellent protection against ozone. Ozone is the leading cause of boot failure so these are built to last! For ultimate internal lubrication, all ground components located inside are assembled with high temperature, high load bearing moly grease.Features:
- Complete axles are fully assembled outboard and inboard joints installed on 4340 chrome-moly steel axle bar.
- All internal precision ground components are assembled using high temperature, high load bearing moly grease to ensure maximum internal lubrication. Engineered to provide superior performance.
- Neoprene boots are manufactured to provide superior protection against ozone, which is the leading cause of boot failure.
- Engineered to provide superior performance
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards