NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: Polaris Ranger (See options above)
The Polaris Ranger side by side was a machine that is designed to help you knock out that chore list in record time. Its impressive utilitarian design lends itself to tackling any task that you may have to accomplish but just because it's designed for those who look to get work done doesn't mean the Ranger isn't without its own faults. That's why here at Side By Side Stuff we stock replacement parts like these Slasher OEM Replacement Axles for your Polaris Ranger so when those unfortunate accidents and unplanned failures strike you and your Ranger you won't be left in a mad dash looking for parts to repair your side by side.
These Slasher brand axles are fully assembled and ready to rock and roll upon arrival at your doorstep. Built to meet or exceed the original equipment axle shafts these axles are a no brainer. The axle shafts feature a 4340 chrome-moly steel construction with the CV joints receiving precision ground components and a high temp, high load moly grease for superior protection and performance. So if your axle has failed or is failing take a look at these Slasher Replacement Axles available here.Features:
- Complete axles are fully assembled outboard and inboard joints installed on 4340 chrome-moly steel axle bar.
- All internal precision ground components are assembled using high temperature, high load bearing moly grease to ensure maximum internal lubrication. Engineered to provide superior performance.
- Neoprene boots are manufactured to provide superior protection against ozone, which is the leading cause of boot failure.
- Engineered to provide superior performance
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards