NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-16 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI
On occasion your Yamaha Viking side by side may become broken or damaged when you are using it. Unfortunately, thatís just part of owning something mechanical but donít you fret too much! Thatís why we spend countless hours working with manufacturers to bring you just the parts and accessories you need to not only repair but also improve your UTV. One product that does just that is these Slasher OEM Replacement Axles for your Viking 700.
CV joints and axle shafts are one of the most commonly damaged or failed parts when it comes to side by sides. This is because of the stress and strain that they are put under on an everyday use. When you really sit down and think about it the fact that they hold up as well as they do is a feat of engineering in and of itself but to take it one step further, STIís Slasher Performance axles have taken and improved upon the OE axles with oversized chrome-moly axle shaft and precision ground CV components. This not only offers extreme strength but also impeccable performance when you are putting its machine through its paces. This is because the CV joints precision components offer maximum joint articulation for damage free performance when youíre really giving your machine the beans. Features:
- Complete axles are fully assembled outboard and inboard joints installed on 4340 chrome-moly steel axle bar.
- All internal precision ground components are assembled using high temperature, high load bearing moly grease to ensure maximum internal lubrication. Engineered to provide superior performance.
- Neoprene boots are manufactured to provide superior protection against ozone, which is the leading cause of boot failure.
- Engineered to provide superior performance
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards