Set includes (4) 14x7 wheels, 4 tires, 4 center caps and 16 lug nuts.STI HD6 Radiant Wheels:
Upgrading your stock rims can really make your UTV's appearance stand out which is what every enthusiast hopes for. If you have been searching for a custom look that will suit your desires as well as the presentation your machine gives, then look no further. The STI HD6 Radiant Wheels have a 1000-pound load rating and they are the perfect upgrade to show off the existing colors on your machine, they are available in red, blue and orange and protected with a clear-coat finish. The rims have a deep-dish style with a reinforced wheel lip for extra strength.Features:
STI Chicane Tires:
- Protected by a clear-coat finish
- 1000-pound load ratings and reinforced wheel lip for extra strength.
- Deep dish styling
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Radiant color finish
If you are needing a tire that will deliver in many different terrains check out the STI Chicane RX Tires. You can put these tires to the test in the desert conditions, hard packed surfaces, soft terrains, and even those rocky trails. This DOT approved 8 ply radial tire has a reinforced bead and lower sidewall with a deep rim guard to withstand the territories you will encounter as you journey through new areas. Upgrade the look of performance of your machine with the STI HD6 Radiant Wheels and STI Chicane RX Tires. Everyone will be scoping you out as you cruise down the trails.Features:
Bolt Patterns and Offsets Available:
- 8 ply radial
- Split-knob, non-directional tread
- Reinforced bead and lower sidewall with deep rim guard
- DOT approved
- Tread depth of 0.60"
- Allows for lower PSI operation
- Max PSI of 18
- 28-10-14 max load rating is 853 lbs. with tire weight of 31.7 lbs.
- 30-10-14 max load rating is 963 lbs. with tire weight of 37.4 lbs.
- Bobcat Wheels: 4/156 pattern, offset is 4+3
- Kawasaki Mule PRO Series Wheels: 4/156 pattern, offset is 4+3
- Textron Wildcat XX Wheels: 4/156 pattern, offset is 4+3
- Polaris Wheels: 4/156 pattern, offset is 4+3
- 2019-20 Yamaha YXZ1000R Wheels: 4/156 pattern, offset is 4+3