NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2006-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
Are you in the mix of revamping your buggy? Servicing and maintenance are inevitable, and that includes replacing old tired parts. Like your UTV axle, which plays a vital roll in your rigs driveline. The Rhino OEM Replacement Axle by Slasher is ideal for casual riders or those who are working around the farm.
The offroad axle is formed from chromoly steel, and hi-load bearing moly grease packed neoprene boots. This results in increased temperature resilience, maximum lubrication, and longer lifespan. Slasher designed UTV axle meets the OEM standard of fitment while exceeding the quality of construction. It's fully pre-assembled, so installation is as easy as making a swap!
Above and beyond what might be expected, STI Slasher Axles are designed for high-quality performance. Outboard/inboard joints are installed, fully assembled on 3440 chrome-moly steel axle bar. Precision components are built using high temperature, high load bearing moly grease assuring internal lubrication.-Complete axles are fully assembled outboard and inboard joints installed on 4340 chrome-moly steel axle bar.Features:
- Complete axles are fully assembled outboard and inboard joints installed on 4340 chrome-moly steel axle bar.
- All internal precision ground components are assembled using high temperature, high load bearing moly grease to ensure maximum internal lubrication. Engineered to provide superior performance.
- Neoprene boots are manufactured to provide superior protection against ozone, which is the leading cause of boot failure.
- Engineered to provide superior performance
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards