- Ball joints not included.
- The stock front sway bar will be removed and discarded.
Applicability: 2015-19 Polaris RZR 900
If you a hardcore trail rider or rock crawler you may have recently started inquiring on suspension components for your UTV. Suspension and clearance play a huge role in your abilities to conquer those tough areas. Here at Side by Side Stuff we take pride in the aftermarket parts and accessories we have to offer! We have teamed up with Super ATV to offer this 5-Inch High Clearance Suspension Conversion Kit for your Polaris RZR 900. This kit is built strong, so you can push your machine to the max for more fun and better performance.
This kit adds 5" to each side of your machine, that is a 10" wider stance for better performance and stability. With this kit you also gain 1.5" clearance on the front and rear offset for a longer wheel base. You can reuse your existing bushings and shocks, for those looking to not replace everything. This kit includes everything you need from the A-Arms and Heavy-duty Rhino Brand Axles, to the tie rods and all hardware and installation instructions. With the variety of color options that are available to best suit the appearance of your RZR, this kit is begging to be installed on your machine!Features:
Optional All Balls Racing A-Arm Bushings:
- Adds 5 inches to each side of your machine
- Offers better stability and handling
- Reuses existing bushings
- Reuses factory shocks
- Constructed with heavy duty 1-1/4 inch tubing
- Included a-arms add 1.5 inches of extra clearance
- Offset: front 1.5", rear 1.5" rear
- Kit includes: a-arms, four (4) Rhino brand axles, and tie rods
- Includes hardware and installation instructions
Are your a-arm bushings becoming worn down and need to be replaced? All Balls Racing has come up with the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your machine. Each piece is designed to provide greater suspension travel and performance. Purchase yours today to replace just the front or both the front and rear and keep your machine in top notch!
View Installation Instructions
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains 52100 bearing steel that is hardened and precision ground
- Double lip seals Type TC
- Contains thrust shims and cup seal
- Kit contains components to replace the front or both front and rear a-arm bushings
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov