- For 2018+ Polaris Generals there was a large run of General roll cages that either installed incorrectly from the dealer or built poorly from the manufacturer. Due to this we can not confirm rear windshield fitment on these machines, and there maybe issues with the dump bed hitting the rear window after installed.
- NOT compatible with the Rockford Fosgate stereo system.
Applicability: 2016-21 Polaris General 1000 / General XP 1000 / General 4 1000 / General XP 4 1000
Your Polaris General was built to go where other machines can’t. When out on the trails, it is important to have accessories that protect you from objects and harsh elements. If you’ve enclosed the rest of your machine, it is time to look at closing the back off with the Super ATV Clear Rear Windshield. Sometimes we don’t realize that even though the rest of our machine is closed, air and other weather conditions can still get in through the rear of our machine.
Made of 1/4 inch Makrolon polycarbonate, you can rest assured that you have one of the toughest products out there. This also protects your rear windshield from UV rays and chemical attacks. Your windshield will arrive with all the necessary hardware and detailed instructions to make installation effortless. Get back to the trails with a little more protection today! Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Constructed of 1/4” polycarbonate
- Protects against chemical and UV attack
- Can be used with most soft or hard tops
- Easy to install – comes with all necessary hardware and instructions
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov