NOTES: Ball joint not included.
Applicability: 2015-19 Polaris RZR 900
Most likely you purchased your Polaris RZR 900 to let loose and enjoy yourself. You also want to protect your RZR by making sure you have enough ground clearance. Don't let the worry of possible damage stop you from trying that tough terrain ahead. At Side By Side Stuff we offer you the Super ATV Conversion Kit with 3" Lift Kit that will allow you to push your Polaris RZR to the max without worry!
Super ATV includes a-arms, 4 rhino brand axles, and tie rods with this one-of-a-kind package. Also included is the hardware needed and installation instructions to help you get back on the trail faster. This lift kit allows you to reuse your factory shocks and bushings or you can upgrade your bushings to the optional All Balls Racing brand. The wheelbase is 1.5" for both the front and rear to create a wheel base. Also featuring heavy duty 1-1/4" tubing so you know it's made to last!Features:
Optional All Balls Racing A-Arm Bushings:
- Adds 5 inches to each side of your RZR 900
- 3" Bolt-on Lift Kit
- Wheelbase 1.5" front and 1.5" rear offset for longer wheel base
- Reuses existing bushings
- Heavy duty 1-1/4" tubing
- Reuses your factory shocks
- Kit includes: a-arms, 4 rhino brand axles, tie rods
- Includes hardware and installation instructions
Are your a-arm bushings becoming worn down and need to be replaced? All Balls Racing has come up with the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your machine. Each piece is designed to provide greater suspension travel and performance. Purchase yours today to replace just the front or both the front and rear and keep your machine in top notch!
View Installation Instructions
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains 52100 bearing steel that is hardened and precision ground
- Double lip seals Type TC
- Contains thrust shims and cup seal
- Kit contains components to replace the front or both front and rear a-arm bushings
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov