Applicability: 2011-19 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
- If running 12" or smaller wheels you must use 1" Wheel Spacers in the rear of the machine. You can purchase (4) to increase track width equally in front and rear of machine.
- The Rear Trailing Arms will NOT work with Air Shocks
- The Commander rear trailing arms are designed to be used with Rhino Brand Axles.
Your Can Am Commander is an incredible machine straight stock. But if you are wanting to see how much better you can make it, Side By Side Stuff offers you some of the top after market accessories on the market today! Including the Super ATV Extended Rear Trailing Arms that will give your machine an additional 4" of wheel base. Allowing you to take your Commander places it's never been before!
Constructed using state of the art CAD software, TIG weld and featuring either a powder coated black or yellow finish. These extended rear trailing arms maintain the factory alignment making them perfect for when you are wanting to run larger tires, climb hills with more stability and improve your machines performance. Super ATV has included 10 preinstalled bearings (8 swing arm pivot bearings and 2 wheel bearings) in order to give you an easy at home installation and the ease of not having to replace your stock ones.
Click to view Installation Instructions
- +4" Extended Trailing Arm
- Run Up To 32" tires with no lift when paired with Super ATV High Clearance A-Arms
- Compatible with Lift Kits
- Includes 10 Preinstalled Bearings
- Maintains Factory Alignment
- Reuse Factory Sway Bar