- NOT compatible with the Super ATV Full Skid Plate.
- When running the Polaris Ranger XP Frame Stiffener / Gusset Kit with a Super ATV Polaris Ranger Full Size Skid Plate, the frame stiffener will replace the front section of the skid plate.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-19 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-16 Ranger XP 570 and XP 570 Crew
- 2018-20 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2020 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
- 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
Have you recently beefed up your buggy, causing your chassis to get a little stressed? No worries, enthusiasts, Side By Side Stuff is here to help. All you need is a Ranger XP 1000 Frame Stiffener to pick up the slack. The SxS frame stiffener replaces the skid plate's front section to provide much-needed increased rigidity to the rig's structure. Don't worry. This thing was built for battle, so you don't have to worry about your machine going soft with all the tweaks and fixings. Here's how it works.
The Ranger Crew 1000 frame stiffener provides additional structural stability once you've added portals, large lifts, or beefier tires. This kit allows you to do what you gotta do, to send it how you want to send it. It's made brute-tough from heavy-duty steel plating, complete with a powder-coated finish for extra durability. Here's the thing, your factory frame can only handle so much with the UTV stiffener saving the day. You can reinforce any week spots so you can ride hard with sheer confidence.Features:
View Front Frame Stiffener Instructions View Rear Frame Stiffener instructions
- Strengthens the weak spots on your frame
- Provides the strength you need when adding portals, big lifts, or bigger tires
- Perfect for hard work and to withstand extreme riding
- Adds support and stability
- Made of 5 mm heavy duty steel plating
- Powder coated for durability
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov