- Cannot install rear section of skid plate on 2017 Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition.
- When running the Super ATV Polaris Ranger XP Frame Stiffener / Gusset Kit with the Super ATV Polaris Ranger Full Size Skid Plate, the frame stiffener will replace the front section of the skid plate.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900
- 2015-18 Ranger Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570
- 2016 Ranger XP 900
- 2016 Ranger XP 570
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000
Just like every great king and his empire, there were many great strengths and a few hidden weaknesses. Polaris has dominated the market with their aggressive styling and quality performance. However, one fragility is the lack of protection under the machine. That gaping hole of open plastic is a target for rocks and debris to take a shot at you and your passengers. Adding the Super ATV UHMW Full Skid Plate to your Polaris Ranger adds front to back protection!
Unlike any other skid plate on the market, Super ATV designed theirs uniquely from 1/2-inch-thick ARMW material for maximum strength and durability. Unlike aluminum, ARMW is highly abrasion resistant, extremely light weight, and incomparable in strength. Designed for riders by riders, you will receive a set of metal fender mud deflectors to help eliminate the hassle of cleaning out all the unwanted trapped mud. Made right here in the United States, this kit has hassle free instructions with all the necessary hardware for sure-fire installation.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 1/2" thick for maximum protection
- Constructed from a proprietary blend of UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight) plastic called ARMW
- Abrasion resistant
- Countersunk hardware for smooth surface
- Full front to back protection
- Includes metal fender mud deflectors to help reduce the cleaning needs
- Trouble free installation
- Made in USA
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov