NOTE: Sold individually.
- 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Whether you are ripping it up on the dunes or trekking through a rugged trail, maintaining your RZR 900 suspension components is essential. The quality of your ride depends on it! Side By Side Stuff offers several suspension components to increase articulation and movement. One option is the Super ATV Heavy-Duty Ball Joints.
These RZR XP 1000 ball joints are no joke, featuring Chromoly steel construction twice as durable as your OEM part. Included are a grease zerk and an adjustable insert that provides the option to control stud tightness and conveniently service the aftermarket accessory. This integration will increase your wheeling abilities and give your XP Turbo a much smoother ride. You can upgrade today by purchasing online or giving one of our friendly staff a call!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- OEM replacement
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Unique heat treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- Double the strength of stock
- Stud is thicker than stock at the base
- Grease zerk included
- Pre-adjusted insert gives you the option to controls stud tightness and service ball joint
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov