- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side.
- Compatible with Super ATV Rack and Pinion part number HDRP-1-2-002. This product is also compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion part numbers 1823338 and 1823795.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-17 Ranger 6x6
- 2011-14 Ranger Diesel
Your Polaris Ranger was built for work and play, and chances are you push your machine when doing either. Your Ranger was designed handle even the roughest trails or terrains you throw at it. With that being said, you want to keep your machine in top shape, even when parts wear out. Thatís why here at Side By Side Stuff we offer you the Super ATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods, to ensure that youíll be up working or dominating the trails in no time.
Proudly designed and manufactured by the team at Super ATV, these tie rods are a direct replacement for your stock length tie rods. Super ATV didnít stop there, they designed these tie rods to out perform the OEM with their added strength and rugged heat treatment. From the increase bearing sizes, to the swaged tube design, these guys mean business. Upgrade and replace those worn out tie rods, and get back on the trails in no time. Order your Super ATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods for your Full Size Polaris Ranger today!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Increased size of tie rod bearing for extra strength in swaged units
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Includes tie rod ends
- Tie rod ends are constructed of 4130 chromoly
- Precision blend of materials and heat treated
- Tie rod ends feature M14 x 1.5 threads
- 14mm compared to the 12mm OEM
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov