- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side.
- Compatible with OEM rack and pinion part number 53840-HL4-A01.
- Models with 12" wheels will require a 1" wheel spacer.
Applicability: 2016-21 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
Whether you're riding through mud or working the farm, upkeeping and upgrading is essential to ensuring your rig is running hard ride after ride. It's safe to say that your wheeling abilities are pretty important. If you can't handle the buggy, it's no good to you. When your steering goes on the fritz, it may be time to invest in the Pioneer 1000 Heavy Duty Tie Rods by Super ATV.
Super ATV formed the aftermarket hard part from Chromoly steel alloy, and heat-treated Chromoly tie rod ends. It's tough folks, built to be abused regardless of your activity. The size of the components has been increased to provide additional strength in the swaged units, and it's adjustable on the fly. This is a fully assembled kit, so installation is as easy as swinging some tools and spending some time. To improve your steering, get your UTV tie rod from SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Constructed from 4142 chromoly steel alloy
- Increased size of tie rod bearing for extra strength in swaged units
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Includes hardened steel mono ball tie rod ends
- Adjustable on the fly
- Tie rod ends feature M14 x 1.5 threads
- Tie rod ends only work with Super ATV heavy duty tie rods
- Kit includes:
- Heavy duty swaged tie rod ends
- Heavy duty tie rod ends constructed of 4130 chromoly and heat treated
- Inner ball and sockets
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushing hardware
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov