- Talon 1000X models are compatible with OE Rack and Pinion: 53840-HL6-A01.
- Talon 1000R models are compatible with OE Rack and Pinion: 53840-HL6-A11.
- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side.
Applicability: 2019-20 Honda Talon 1000X / Talon 1000R / Talon 1000X-4 / Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live Valve
Have you ever tried to tank through the trail with a bad tie rod? Things can get really hairy, really quick. It'll throw off your alignment, give your steering wheel the shakes, and cause uneven wear on your tires. These are components that you don't put off on fixing, as not only could it be dangerous, but could also cause extensive damage to other Honda parts. At the first sign of trouble, get geared up with the Talon 1000 Heavy Duty Tie Rods by Super ATV.
The kit includes the full tie rod assembly and is formed durably from choromly steel with hardened steel tie rod ends. It's considered a stock length replacement, which means it measures like OEM but exceeds in performance and construction. In fact, it even has increased size bearings for extra strength in the swag units. The bottom line is the UTV tie rods will improve your wheeling and dealing! Isn't that what it's all about?
View Installation Instructions
- Increased size of tie rod bearing for extra strength in swaged units
- Made of 4142 chromoly steel alloy
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Includes tie rod ends
- Tie rod ends are constructed of 4130 chromoly
- Hardened steel monoball tie rod ends
- Precision blend of materials and heat treated tie rod ends
- Tie rod ends feature M14 x 1.5 threads
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov