- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side.
- This product is compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion part numbers 1823994 and 1824349. It is also compatible with the Super ATV Rack and Pinion part number HDRP-1-44-002.
Applicability: 2016-21 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
Whatever you use your Polaris General for, work or play, you may find yourself in some rugged terrain that really puts your machine to the test. Over time, that wear and tear will cause weakening of parts and may lead to breakage, and you do not want to find yourself miles from home when that happens. Here at Side By Side Stuff we know that when it comes to replacing OEM parts you’re going to want something that will hold up to the test. Your OEM tie rods are a part that could really benefit from an upgrade and the Super ATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods have the strength to stand the test of time.
Proudly designed and manufactured by the team at Super ATV, these tie rods are constructed of 4130 chromoly with are heat treated for maximum strength. Measuring 14mm in size compared to the OEM 12mm tie rods, these are a complete tie rod assembly with all the hardware, tie rod ends and boots included. Upgrade and replace those worn out tie rods, and get back on the trails in no time. Check out all that Side By Side Stuff has to offer for your Polaris General to keep you rolling fast and carefree!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Increased size of tie rod bearing for extra strength in swaged units
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Includes tie rod ends
- Tie rod ends are constructed of 4130 chromoly
- Precision blend of materials and heat treated
- Tie rod ends feature M14 x 1.5 threads
- 14mm compared to the 12mm OEM
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov