NOTE: Product is NOT available in red as shown in some photos.
Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
Have you ever been riding the trails and caught your Can Am Maverick's a-arms on a rock, branch or other debris along the way? If so you can understand the importance of adding some additional clearance to insure that doesn't happen again. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we offer you the Super ATV High Clearance Rear A-Arms to give you an additional 1.5" of clearance.
Giving your Maverick not only additional clearance but also unmatched style and performance these Super ATV Rear A-Arms are back by a life time warranty. With larger tubing and a unique bend design these a-arms have a step up with strength and durability then others on the market. Featuring industry leading adjustable pivot blocks you are able to custom tailor your machine to your individual needs. Will come with easy installation instructions and necessary hardware (will require use of stock hardware also).Features:
Optional All Balls Racing A-Arm Bushings:
- 1.5" additional clearance
- Run up to 34" tires with no lift!
- 1.25" DOM tubing - larger than OEM
- Full adjustability
- Includes high clearance RSL's
- RSL's include new bushings
- Re-uses existing bushings for A-arms
- Powder coated for added durability
- Multiple color options to match your machine
Are your a-arm bushings becoming worn down and need to be replaced? All Balls Racing has come up with the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your machine. Each piece is designed to provide greater suspension travel and performance. Purchase yours today to replace just the front or both the front and rear and keep your machine in top notch!
View Installation Instructions
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains 52100 bearing steel that is hardened and precision ground
- Double lip seals Type TC
- Contains thrust shims and cup seal
- Kit contains components to replace the front or both front and rear a-arm bushings
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov