- Axles are sold individually.
- Does NOT work with models that include Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS).
- ONLY compatible with the Super ATV 6 Inch Lift Kits, which are sold separately.
Applicability: 2009-14 Full Size Polaris Ranger XP 800 and Ranger 800 Crew
Have you recently beefed up that buggy with a big ol' lift only to realize your axles aren't holding up? Friends, the OEM axle can't take the stress and will buckle under pressure, especially on the turn. You need something with more power and strength to provide adequate flex and articulation, whether you're trekking through mud bogs or sending it up a rock wall. What better way to ensure your driveline is up to par than with a Ranger XP 800 6 Inch Lift Kit Axle by Super ATV.
This aftermarket hard part is built so rugged tough you won't know what to do with all that flex. It's formed from Chromoly steel with twice as much strength as the factory component while larger in size, constructed from high-grade materials. The CV angles have as much beef as the six-inch lift you're sporting. With a 40-percent articulation operation, there won't be a terrain challenge you can't tackle. Believe us, this UTV axle has the grit to get and the high-performance to back it up. Get your flex on with nothing but confidence and driveline power when you shop SideBySideStuff.com for your Polaris Ranger parts and accessories.Features:
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel
- Twice as strong as stock
- A massive increase in shaft size
- Proprietary heat treatment
- Operates at 40°+ CV angles
- Maximized CV size for strength and durability
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov