NOTE: Must have an OEM roof to install.
Applicability: 2016-20 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
There are a ton of ways to make your UTV experience better. After all, you didn't buy the machine to be uncomfortable during travels. One discomfort is dust rollback and a lack of protection. By incorporating a rear panel, you will nip those annoyances in the bud. Side By Side Stuff offers the Light Tinted Rear Windshield by Super ATV, one of the most respected brands in the biz.
The aftermarket rear windshield consists of a lightly tinted polycarbonate, a material exceeding the durability of glass. Along with the Defender rear panel you can expect all the hardware, including steel brackets and rubber seals for a no-rattle snug fit. With installation, you provide yourself with protection from debris and low-pressure suction associated with a front windshield. Enjoy your ride when you upgrade with Side By Side Stuff!Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Protects rider from flying debris and shifting material
- Constructed of 1/4" light tinted polycarbonate
- Comes complete with all hardware and instructions for an easy install
- Durable steel brackets and rubber seals eliminate rattling and ensure a snug fit
- Prevents suction that can be caused by using a full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Can Am Defender Installation Instructions View Can Am Defender XMR Installation Instructions View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov