- Installation of the rear windshield requires permanent removal of the rear window nets.
- Not compatible with Honda cab enclosure doors.
Applicability: 2016-21 Honda Pioneer 1000-5
So, you're tired of choking on dust, but you don't want to lose access to your bed? No problem, we've got a Pioneer 1000-5 Light Tinted Rear Windshield with your name all over it. This innovative aftermarket rear windshield offers the same benefits as a traditional windshield but without losing any accessibility to your cargo bed. Along with the innovation, it also increases the aesthetics of your buggy, providing a well-rounded look anyone would be proud of.
Super ATV uses a lightly tinted polycarbonate plastic, to construct the UTV rear windshield. It's more durable than glass and offers protection from the elements while reducing dust rollback. The design also allows for the integration of other SxS accessories like hard or soft tops, as well. The burning question, though, how do you get into your storage space; it opens! We don't know about you, but we definitely give this Honda rear windshield two thumbs up.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Made of tough polycarbonate
- 250 times stronger than glass
- Protects against debris from rear tires
- Can be used with most hard or soft tops
- Easy installation
- Heavy-duty steel clamps
- Comes with all hardware and full color instructions
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov