- Door inserts are sold as a pair, one left and one right.
- Installation requires drilling in OEM doors.
Applicability: 2020-21 Polaris RZR PRO XP
Did you recently go-PRO? Talk about a ground-pounding machine that can blast sand, tank through mud and crawl up rocks. There isn't much this rig can't do. However, did you notice that little gap in the door, what's up with that? Not only does it leave you unprotected from flying debris, but it also looks unfinished. No worries rough riders, Side By Side Stuff has you covered. Check out these RZR PRO XP Lower Door Inserts by Super ATV. Before you tap that add to cart button, lets dive into the details and make sure this is the right aftermarket accessory for you.
Super ATV didn't make a wussy UTV door insert, we can tell you that! This bad boy is brake-pressed bent aluminum that is crafted to complement the machine's factory contour. They've also been powder-coated, which means it's not only durable, but it's also corrosion, fade, chip, wear and scratch-resistant. Now that you know how rigid it is, how does it look? Friends, this side by side door insert is sleek, aggressive and will give your PRO XP a well-rounded finished look. If you ask us, this Polaris door insert is absolutely the right aftermarket accessory for you.Features:
- Work in conjunction with OEM doors
- Carefully contoured to your machine's shape for a sleek look
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Brake-press bent aluminum sheet for style and weight savings
- UV-resistant black powder coat for added durability
- Easy installation for a seamless, rattle-free fit
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov