NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2016-18 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
Winter is a pain when there is much work to get done. Your Honda Pioneer 1000 and you need to be prepared for the worse. Snow can pile up in the way of where you need to go in a hurry and no one has time to shovel! With loads of chores to get done and so little time in the day, you need something to get that snow pushed out of the way in just minutes. The Super ATV PlowPro 60 Inch Snow Plow is the perfect solution with just a simple installation to the front of your UTV.
To retain a longer life of the plow, blade shoes are included at the bottom along with an auto rotate design. This prevents damage when meeting large rocks, tree stumps, and other solid debris encountered while plowing. It is constructed of a sturdy 10-gauge steel and 7-gauge steel at the cutting edge paired with an impact rating of 8-mph. Along with extreme durability, the flexible design allows the frame to be adjusted to any size lift kit, and ran at angles from 0 to 23 degrees. For easy install, this plow comes with a bolt on design that does not require any drilling, along with all necessary hardware and a set of step-by-step instructions. With these features, and more listed below, the Super ATV PlowPro 60 Inch Snow Plow is a great way to put snow in its place in minutes!Features:
Click to view Super ATV Snow Plow Instructions
- Heavy duty 10 gauge steel construction
- 7 gauge steel cutting edge
- Blade has 8 mph impact rating and is designed to auto rotate if encountering tree stumps, large rocks or other solid debris
- Frame is adjustable to compensate for any size lift kit
- Comes with plow markers<
- 5 adjustable plowing angles from 0 to 23 degrees
- Plow blade shoes are free spinning for longer life
- Bolt on design, no drilling required
- Interchangeable blades and mounts
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov