- Door inserts are sold as a set of 4, the front and rear left and the front and rear right.
- Drilling in factory door required.
- Door Bags shown in some photos above are NOT included.
Applicability: 2019-21 Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S
Are you looking to fill the gap between your frame and door? You'd never guess that that tiny gap could make or break a ride, but it sure can. Mud, muck, rocks, and debris fly in that sucker, leaving a nasty mess and potential injuries to riders. One kit Side By Side Stuff is excited about is the RZR XP 4 Turbo S Polycarbonate Lower Door Inserts by Super ATV. These aftermarket accessories look good, are built for battle, and provide ample protection to passengers and the cab interior.
The UTV door inserts are CNC brake press bent from a quarter-inch thick polycarbonate. We bet you're wondering why the clear plastic. Polycarbonate is one of the most durable plastics on the planet, nearly impossible to shatter even. Super ATV powder-coats the lower panels to increase the durability factor and includes a bulb seal, so the inserts fit snugly against the OEM doors. Aesthetically, these SxS door inserts are sleek and aggressive while meeting the factory build's natural contours. If you want to look good and fill that gap, these RZR XP 4 Turbo S inserts are the way to do it.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Work in conjunction with Polaris OEM doors
- Carefully contoured to your machine's shape for a sleek look
- 1/4" clear polycarbonate construction
- CNC break press bent
- Easy installation with bulb seal for a tight and nearly rattle free fit
- Lower panels are powder coated black for added durability
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov