- Requires a 2" wheel spacers if running factory 14" wheels
- Requires 14" or larger wheel with a backspacing NOT exceeding 5"
- Requires Rear Rhino Brand Axles
- Gear Lift will widen your machine by 8"
- NOT compatible with Super ATV 6" Lift Kit
- Will NOT work with No Limit wheels
- Super ATV Adjustable A-Arms are recommended for all machine
- Includes 4" extended length rear trailing arms which will NOT work with Air Shocks
Applicability: 2011-16 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
The Can Am Commander is a phenomenal piece of machinery that?s capable of being utilized in many ways. However, if you don?t have the necessary ground clearance to get through those steep, deep areas, you could end up with damaged parts. Most lift kits can be extra strenuous on your machines suspension components. With Super ATV GDP Portal Gear Lift you will be getting the performance and dependability your machine will need to be able to push to its true potential. Performance and the longevity of your machines suspension are crucial factors when considering a lift kit.
The GDP gear lift will deliver a true 4 inches of lift and supply your Commander with the added torque necessary for running larger tires. This kit relocates your axles center-line and gives a 1.4: 1 (approximately 30%) gear reduction. By relocating the axles and retaining factory steering geometry this lift is able to add life to the axles, differential and drive train components. With added torque, a wider stance, room for larger tires and less stress on your machines suspension what more could you ask for?
This portal lift is the only one on the market that will not require you to chop your axles but will instead maintain performance ready axle angles. Composed of top of the line materials that provides you with both strength and durability that is unmatched. Unlike any other gear lifts on the market today you are provided with impenetrable bearings, precision-ground gears, CNC machined aluminum housing and mounting plates. Along with slotted rotors for featuring 4 bolt patterns (4/156, 4/137, 4/115, 4/110).
In order for your Commander to perform at an even high level this unique design requires the use of the Super ATV Extended Length Trailing Arms. Matching these with the gear lift you are adding the needed 4 inches in the rear wheel base your machine needs to prevent the wear and tear on your suspension, axles and tires. Featuring 10 preinstalled bearings are included to make installation as painless as possible for you. Best of all, they?re built to resist whatever mistreatment they?re dealt and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Pair with SuperATV lift kits, a arms, and axles for extreme performance
- 30% gear reduction
- Designed for all terrains and riding styles
- You will NOT chop your axles. GDP is the only kit on the market compatible with aftermarket and OEM axles with no modifications
- GDP maintains performance-ready axle angles
Bearings and Seals
- First in the industry thrust bearing that is specifically designed to take axial load, unlike the standard bearing that is only sufficient for radial loads
- Automotive grade bearings
- Press fit, precision ground gears and shafts to eliminate unwanted slop
Gears (drive gear, idler gear and driven gear)
- Precision-ground chromium titanium alloy gears for industry best performance
- Eliminates friction for reduced heat, noise and allows you to run at higher speeds
- Reduced friction build-up
- Quiet gears at all speeds
- Performs at machine's fullest capacity
- Heavy duty structural member
- 10.9 grade hardware
- Modular design for improved functionality
- CNC machined aluminum housing
- Polished aluminum for long lasting, stylish finish
- Slotted for unmatched cooling
- Each wheel hub includes 4 bolt patterns 4/156, 4/137, 4/115, 4/110
- Ability to utilize different wheels on same hub
- Stainless steel, braided brake lines included in each kit