Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-17 Ranger 6x6
- 2011-14 Ranger Diesel
Having limited ground clearance in your Full Size Polaris Ranger 800 can be an issue if you are cruising the trails, working on the farm or simply just adding some larger tires. If you are not wanting to add a lift to your machine, Side By Side Stuff offers you another way to achieve that sought after ground clearance. With the Super ATV High Clearance Rear A-Arms.
These precision engineered, fully adjustable Rear A-Arms from Super ATV you will be able to get 1.5 inches of additional clearance without the hassle of adding a lift kit. Constructed of 1.25 inch DOM tubing, much larger than stock, and finished with a powder coating you will be getting unmatched strength and durability.Features:
Optional All Balls Racing A-Arm Bushings:
- 1.5" additional clearance
- Run up to 28" tires with no lift!
- 1.25" DOM tubing - larger than OEM
- Full adjustability
- Re-uses existing bushings
- Powder coated for added durability
Are your a-arm bushings becoming worn down and need to be replaced? All Balls Racing has come up with the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your machine. Each piece is designed to provide greater suspension travel and performance. Purchase yours today to replace just the front or both the front and rear and keep your machine in top notch!
View Installation Instructions
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains Chevron SR1-2 grease
- Has hi-performance rust and oxidation inhibitors
- Precision high-speed bearings are manufactured to ABEC3 standards
- Contains a double lip seal
- Kit contains components to replace the rear or both front and rear a-arm bushings
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov