Applicability: 2012-17 Polaris RZR 570
When you're a hardcore roady, it's all about increasing the quality of your ride. What better way to do that than to upgrade your UTV's prop shaft? Your prop shaft is one of the most crucial parts among your driveline components. It's the boss when it comes to taking direction from your transmission and telling everything else on the assembly, it's time to move. For the ultimate drivetrain support, Side By Side Stuff offers the Super ATV RzR 570 Rear Bounty Series Prop Shaft.
This aftermarket hard part is the mecca of all prop shafts when it comes to grit and performance. It's bigger around, the sidewall is thicker, and it's made from chromoly as opposed to carbon. The u-joint is needless, plus it's been phased and balanced. That means no rusting or binding, and you get smooth riding with no vibration. They've even incorporated greasable zerks to offer headache free maintenance! What more could you ask for in an SxS prop shaft?Features:
Optional Carrier Bearing:
- 1/2" larger diameter shaft than stock
- Shaft wall is .120” vs stock’s .088”
- Made of 4130 chromoly tubing (stock is plain carbon steel)
- U-joint is made of 4340 steel
- Needleless bearing U-joint - no rust or binding
- U-joint posts 30% larger than stock
- U-joint contains 630 bronze caps for strength and endurance
- Greasable zerks for easy maintenance
- U-joint is phased and balanced - no vibration
If you're tired of all the pain that maintenance can be on your prop shaft, the carrier bearing might just be the solution for you. Super ATV designed each one to be greaseable and self-aligning to make maintenance easier. The two-piece design and included snap ring will make installation a breeze and ensure that your carrier bearing stays securely on the shaft.
View Installation Instructions
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov