- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 models have two different types of hardware: 10mm or 12mm bolts. To determine what size of hardware you have, you figure out which socket is used to remove the center bolt holding the radius to the frame. For 10mm hardware, you will use a 16mm socket and for 12mm hardware, you will use a 18mm socket.
- Will NOT fit with factory or Super ATV rear bumper.
Applicability: 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Congratulations, you are the proud owner of a Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 or RZR XP Turbo. The RZR is a vigorously solid machine built to make it through challenging terrain. With such a hard-core machine, you can even trailer things along for the ride, the only problem is you don't have a hitch. With the Super ATV Rear Receiver Hitch, hauling stuff along for the ride is as easy as pulling a pin. This product allows any driver to hook up all that extra stuff they may want along for the ride!
Built from only the strongest materials on the market, this receiver hitch is made to work with any 2-inch attachment. Along with its durable structure, it is finished with a heavy-duty powder coating that will withstand against the elements a long way down the road! With an easy access area for changing oil in the rear differential, there is no need for removal. It includes everything needed to install to your UTV and to hook up to any trailer with included hitch pin and cotter pin. From all these awesome features to a manufacturers lifetime warranty, this receiver hitch is one aftermarket accessory that everyone can use, so get your today!Features:
Click to view Installation Instructions
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Includes receiver, hitch pin and cotter pin
- Has access hole for changing oil in rear differential
- Fits standard 2" attachments
- Powder coated finish for durability
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov