- Does NOT fit Desert Editions
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
- RZR XP Turbo models may require some minor grinding for proper fitment
- Part number AX01-004F0 replaces OEM part numbers 1333123, 1333283, 1333420 and 1334308.
- Part number AX01-005F0 replaces OEM part numbers 1333434, 1333942 and 1334273.
- Part number AX01-002R0 replaces OEM part numbers 1333124, 1333439, 1333718, 1333944, 1334307, 1334490, 1333858 and 1334189.
- Axles are sold individually
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Axles are a very important part to any Polaris RZR XP 1000 or RZR XP Turbo. When one breaks, it brings the whole machine to a screeching halt. When you add a lift kit and larger tires it will help with ground clearance, but they won't prevent breakage due to sticks, mud and debris that get caught in your not so tough OEM axles. Super ATV Rhino Brand 2.0 Stock Length Axles are designed to be 100% stronger than that of stock and are built to hold up to the roughness the trail can bring.
Rhino Brand axles go through extensive field and lab tests to ensure that they are one of the strongest products in the aftermarket accessories industry. Each piece is tested through heat treatment to ensure you're only buying the most durable, reliable and lasting axle for your UTV. CAD drawn for expert precision, you can rest assured knowing this is a product built to fit precisely to your sxs. With an industry leading 18-month warranty, how could you go wrong?
Two times stronger than stock
Made with 4340 chromoly steel
Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
Operates at high CV angles
A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
Industry leading 18 month warranty
Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance