- Axles are sold individually.
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS).
- Front axle replaces OEM part numbers 1334059, 2207752, and 1334317.
- Rear axle replaces OEM part numbers 2207753, 1334060, and 1334318.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S / RZR XP 4 Turbo S and 2021 Polaris RZR Turbo S / RZR Turbo S 4
The Polaris RZR XP Turbo S was engineered to be a beast whether racing on a closed track, crawling up a mountain, drifting the dunes or ripping through trails. However, nothing can prepare your sxs from the abuse and retaliation that unforgiving terrain will give back in return. Being rugged is the name of the game so there's no need to decrease intensity, instead increase the durability of your UTV parts with aftermarket accessories found at Side By Side Stuff. The brilliant engineers at Super ATV have raised the bar high with the Rhino Brand 2.0 Stock Length Axle and we'll tell you why!
The sxs stock alternative is constructed with heavy duty materials like Chromoly steel topped off with proprietary heat treatment and is CAD drawn for precision. Super ATV put this bad boy through the wringer to ensure UTV crusaders were getting an aftermarket part worthy of praise and peace of mind. Replacing your side by side's axle can get costly and inconvenient if the part isn't tough enough to withstand your beatings. Super ATV stands by their supreme engineering with an industry leading 18 month warranty! Upgrade with quality by getting your RZR XP Turbo S outfitted with this made tough stock length axle.Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- A massive 4mm increase in size
- Constructed from top of the line materials
- Tested through heat treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18 month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov