- Axles are sold individually.
- Axles do not fit the XMR or XRC models.
- Replaces OEM Part # 705402031, 705502552, 705402030 .
Applicability: 2018-21 Can Am Maverick Sport and Maverick Sport Max
It's the argument of the century... do you go with an aftermarket UTV axle or OEM? Here is the thing. When it comes to the hard part, isn't it safe to say there should be no question about strength and durability? There is no need for doubt with the Maverick Sport Rhino Brand Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by Super ATV. This sucker is tank-tough that won't bind while you're riding rough on your favorite terrain.
Super ATV forms this side-by-side axle with a 4340 Chromoly steel from tip to tip with oversized CV joints, complete with proprietary heat treatment. They are significantly larger in diameter than OEM, with more grit than your standard components. With the build, you can bet there will be no snapping on a dime. Though we all know these Can-Am axles are full of grit, just in case, Super ATV runs these puppies rampant with extensive trail tests. Let's just say they guarantee these will run cool and do what needs to be done, backing the unit with an 18-month manufacturer's warranty. Looks like all that's left to do is click to order and #JustSendIt.Features:
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Nearly 2 times stronger than stock
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Operates at high CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- 18 month manufacturer's warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov