- Axles are sold individually.
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS).
- Rear axles do not fit Can Am Commander 800 and Commander 1000 with locking rear differential.
Applicability: 2011-19 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
Your Can Am was made to tear up the trails! Unlike most machines your Commander comes stock packed with rider-focused features. With amazing power, great fuel mileage, pinpoint handling and much more there isn't much you will have to do to your machine to make it a top notch performer. But when you are looking to add some ground clearance with either a lift or larger tires you will eventually need to upgrade your shocks. You won't find a better brand than the Rhino Brand by Super ATV.
The Rhino Brand axles are widely known for their dependability and performance. Made of a heavy-duty 4340 chromoly steel you will be adding unmatched strength with one of the industry's strongest materials. Your OEM axles aren't made to last when ran at extreme angles or the added pressure. These axles are engineered to have larger shafts and CV's that allow them to handle both the angles and the pressure without causing premature wear or your axles to break while enjoying the trails. Easy to install and will come with everything you need!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced fricton and a smooth range of motion
- Marine grade grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1 year warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov