- Axles are sold individually.
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS).
Applicability: 2013-16 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max (See options above)
There is nothing more exciting than being able to take your Can Am Maverick out on the trails. The funnest trails aren't always the most forgiving, in order to give your machine the needed ground clearance to ride the more aggressive trails you will have to add a lift kit, larger tires or both. Your OEM shocks are not made to be able to handle the extreme axles or added pressure. In order for your machine to achieve it's top performance Side By Side Stuff offers you the Super ATV Rhino Brand Axles.
Constructed of the industry's strongest materials you will be getting unrivaled strength, longevity and performance. Using heavy-duty chromoly steel Super ATV has engineered these axles to preform exceptionally well under the high-powered motor and aggressive tires. The Rhino Brand is designed to have both larger shafts and CV's that give them the ability to handle to pressure better over time. With an easy installation and a great strength-to-weight ratio the Rhino Brand is your best option to riding with confidence!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Marine grade grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov