- Axles are sold individually.
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS).
- Replaces OEM part numbers: 5B4-F531H-00-00, 5UG-F53B0-21-00, 5UG-F53B0-20-00, 5B4-F53B0-00-00
Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
The Yamaha Rhino is a very dependable machine that will hold up to the roughest terrain. But when you are working in the fields or driving the trails and keep getting caught up on the large rocks, sticks or other debris then you may be considering to adding either a lift kit or larger tires to your machine. Although, this will give you additional ground clearance it can also cause premature breakage or damage to your stock axles. Your OEM axles are not strong enough to withstand the extreme angles. Side By Side Stuff offers you the Super ATV Rhino Brand Stock Length Axles that will give you the strength and dependability you are looking for.
Proving themselves time and time again the Rhino Brand has been field tested on the most intense trails. Constructed out of the industry's leading 4340 chromoly steel and engineered to have both larger shafts and CV's you are provided with a mush stronger axle than your OEM one that is able to hold up great against the extreme angles that the added ground clearance will give you. By using a marine grade grease your CV's are kept cool each time you ride paired with precision engineered cage and housing that reduces friction and gives you a smooth range of motion adds to the longevity of these axles. Ensuring that you are getting the best of the best the Rhino Brand axles will come with a one year warranty.Features:
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Marine grade grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov