- Axles are sold individually.
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS).
- Replaces OE part numbers 1XD-F518F-00-00 and 1XD-F531H-00-00
Applicability: 2014-21 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI
If you are a proud owner of a Yamaha Viking you are privileged to have a great machine that is easily utilized for work or for play. With a machine that is so versatile you want make sure that all of the components that make your machine run smooth can withstand the miles/hours you are going to put on it. One of the most important components of your drive train is your axles. Although your stock axles can hold up to a lot if you are looking to add a lift kit or larger tires to your machine isn't strong enough to avoid premature damage or breakage. Here at Side By Side Stuff we offer you the Super ATV Rhino Brand Stock Length Axles to give you the strength and durability you machine needs.
Made of the industry's leading heavy duty 4340 chromoly steel ensuring you both the highest quality and performance. Creating an excellent strength-to-weight ratio these axles are unmatched by the competition. When you are adding a lift kit or larger tires to your machine it is adding stress that your OEM axles aren't strong enough for but the Rhino Brand Axles are made to withstand both the pressure of the extreme angles and but the also perform well under the stress of high-powered motors and aggressive tires. Proving themselves time and time again on the roughest trails it has made a name for it's self as one of the the best on the market today!Features:
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Marine grade grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov