- Axles are sold individually.
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS).
- Does NOT Fit Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition models.
Applicability: 2016-21 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
If you're tired of the bind, it may be time to upgrade the quality of your UTV axle. There are a billion of these on the market ranging in construction, articulation and stress capacity. When you depend on your buggy for heavy-hauling and hard riding, you need something like the Pioneer 1000 Rhino Brand Stock Length Axle by Super ATV. Don't get overwhelmed by the shopping process. Side By Side Stuff has done all the research and leg work for you. We are all about this aftermarket driveline part.
These Rhino Brand offroad axles are no joke! The CV and shaft sizes are significantly larger than your OEM, which means they are tank tough. They've also been designed to outlast and outperform. Don't even get us started on these articulation angles and the flex capacity. Super ATV made these aftermarket axles to take a major beating and live to tell about it. Increase the quality of your Honda driveline when you shop Pioneer 1000 axles and other parts at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Marine grade grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov