- Axles are sold individually.
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS).
- RZR XP Turbo models may require some minor grinding for proper fitment.
- Part number AXW01-004F0 replaces OEM part numbers 1333123, 1333283, 1333420, and 1334308.
- Part number AXW01-005F0 replaces OEM part numbers 1333434, 1333434, 1333942, and 1334273.
- Part number AXW01-002R0 replaces OEM part numbers 1333124, 1333439, 1333718, 1333944, 1334307, 1334490, 1333718, 1333858, and 1334189.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
It isn't a matter of "if" you'll eventually experience a broken OEM axle, it's more of a "when." The truth is a factory axle is designed to operate under average conditions and regular usage. Let's face it, that just won't do for your buggy busting activities. That's why you need to upgrade to a RZR XP 1000 Rhino Brand X300 Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by Super ATV.
This aftermarket drivetrain component is no joke built for abuse from alloy steel with a flexible shaft. In other words, the UTV part absorbs impact, so ripping terrain can be done with confidence. The CV boots have also been packed with proprietary high-temp grease, which means friction ain't got nothing on these bad boys. You can expect a longer lifespan, more convenient servicing, and more durability. They come preassembled, so all you need is time and elbow grease and you've got yourself a RZR XP Turbo axle that is fit for the rugged offroad.Features:
- Constructed with a 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components are made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CV's and drivetrain components
- CV's are packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Three (3) year manufacturer's warranty
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov