- Sold individually.
- Replaces OEM part numbers 706202044, 706200741, 706201370, 706201394, 706202045, 706201393, and 706201576.
Applicability: 2018-21 Can Am Maverick Sport and 2018-21 Can Am Maverick Trail
That Maverick Trail of yours can tackle just about any terrain you choose to run it though. What you may not be prepared for is how taxing those rough rides can be on your suspension components. Unfortunately, factory parts just can't withstand the beating and will wear quicker than you may have expected. An outstanding replacement to increase your wheeling and dealing is the Super ATV Super-Duty Ball Joints.
The Maverick Sport ball joints are tough-as-nails featuring heat-treated, hardened and black oxide coated steel. This method of engineering proves to provide an aftermarket part that well exceeds that of your OEM in strength and lifespan. These SxS accessories are so durable, in fact, they can sustain 29,000-pounds of force! Can you imagine taking that kind of suspension muscle to the trails? Get geared up right with super-duty aftermarket ball joints available at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- OEM replacement
- Made of hardened and black oxide coated 300m steel
- Unique heat treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- 2.25 times the strength of stock
- Stud is thicker than stock at the base
- Grease zerk included
- Pre-adjusted insert gives you the option to controls stud tightness and service ball joint
- Can withstand 29,000 lbs of force
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov